Mar 01: You have to believe in yourself, challenge yourself, and push yourself until the very end;
that's the only way you'll succeed.
Mar 02: The most important thing is God's blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in
yourself, you have nothing to worry about.
Mar 04: Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the
world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and
you persist, you will be successful. --- Dean Cain
Mar 05: There are ups and downs, but whatever happens, you have to trust and believe in yourself. ----Luka Modric
Mar 7: I believe that God has put gifts and talents and ability on the inside of every one of us.
When you develop that and you believe in yourself and you believe that you're a person of
influence and a person of purpose, I believe you can rise up out of any situation.
Joel Osteen
Mar 8 : Some people say that I have an attitude- Maybe I do. But I think that you have to.
You have to believe in yourself when no one else does- that makes you a winner right there.
Serena Williams
Mar 11: To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will. Sugar Ray Robinson.
Mar 12: There's a lot of stress out there, and to handle it, you just need to believe in yourself;
always go back to the person that you know you are, and don't let anybody tell you any different,
because everyone's special and everyone's awesome. McKayla Maroney
Mar 13: From my own experience, I want to say that you should follow your heart, and the mind
will follow you. Believe in yourself, and you will create miracles. Kailash Satyarthi
Mar 14: Cultivate the quality of your relationship with other people , your life will be more
effective, and this world will be a better place. Jim Cathcart.
Mar 15: Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in
yourself. William J. H. Boetcker
Mar 18: Persistence - continue your efforts inspite of failures or objection. A person who is persistent is bound to succeed.
Mar 19: You've gotta believe in yourself, and you just have to work harder at it than you've
ever worked at anything before in your life. And if you keep doing that and keep believing in
yourself, great things do happen. Kate McKinnon
Mar 20 I think the world is a good place if you work hard, believe in yourself, have good
intentions, and if you are kind to people, I believe that good things happen to you. Rachel Platten
Mar 21: Sometimes, you need someone to believe in you when you don't believe in yourself.
Mar 22: Be patient. . Keep working. Nothing worthwhile is achieved in life without hardwork. Atul Nigam.
Mar 23: People like to be around those who give off positive energy. Erin Heatherton
Mar 25: Leadership is not given but taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment